Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, Anxiety and Depression among the Elderly: A Survey of the Hard-hit Areas a Year after the Wenchuan Earthquake
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 61–68, February 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Shi, Z., Wang, L. and Liu, M. (2012), Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, Anxiety and Depression among the Elderly: A Survey of the Hard-hit Areas a Year after the Wenchuan Earthquake. Stress and Health, 28: 61–68. doi: 10.1002/smi.1403
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2010
- Science Development Foundation of the Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 09cx143014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.