Portions of this article were presented at the annual meeting of the Society for Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Chicago, Illinois, April 2011. The authors thank Ian Wilson for his comments on an earlier version of this article.
Check-up Time: A Closer Look at Physical Symptoms in Occupational Health Research
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 193–201, August 2012
How to Cite
Shoss, M. K. and Shoss, B. L. (2012), Check-up Time: A Closer Look at Physical Symptoms in Occupational Health Research. Stress and Health, 28: 193–201. doi: 10.1002/smi.1422
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.