Work Hours and Work–Family Conflict: The Double-edged Sword of Involvement in Work and Family
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 234–247, August 2012
How to Cite
Matthews, R. A., Swody, C. A. and Barnes-Farrell, J. L. (2012), Work Hours and Work–Family Conflict: The Double-edged Sword of Involvement in Work and Family. Stress and Health, 28: 234–247. doi: 10.1002/smi.1431
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.