Effects of Short Vacations, Vacation Activities and Experiences on Employee Health and Well-Being
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 305–318, October 2012
How to Cite
de Bloom, J., Geurts, S. A. E. and Kompier, M. A. J. (2012), Effects of Short Vacations, Vacation Activities and Experiences on Employee Health and Well-Being. Stress and Health, 28: 305–318. doi: 10.1002/smi.1434
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!