Perceived Reciprocity and Well-Being at Work in Non-Professional Employees: Fairness or Self-Interest?
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 31–39, February 2013
How to Cite
Moliner, C., Martínez-Tur, V., Peiró, J. M., Ramos, J. and Cropanzano, R. (2013), Perceived Reciprocity and Well-Being at Work in Non-Professional Employees: Fairness or Self-Interest?. Stress and Health, 29: 31–39. doi: 10.1002/smi.2421
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.