Effects of Music on Immunity and Physiological Responses in Healthcare Workers: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 91–98, April 2013
How to Cite
Lai, H.-L., Liao, K.-W., Huang, C.-Y., Chen, P.-W. and Peng, T.-C. (2013), Effects of Music on Immunity and Physiological Responses in Healthcare Workers: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Stress and Health, 29: 91–98. doi: 10.1002/smi.2429
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 95-2314-B-303-022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.