A Pilot Study Examining the Effects of Kouk Sun Do on University Students with Anxiety Symptoms
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 99–107, April 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J.-H., Yang, H. and Schroeppel, S. (2013), A Pilot Study Examining the Effects of Kouk Sun Do on University Students with Anxiety Symptoms. Stress and Health, 29: 99–107. doi: 10.1002/smi.2431
- Issue online: 1 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.