Stress Proneness in Molecularly Defined Long QT Syndrome: A Study Using Temperament Assessment by Behavioural Inhibition System Scale
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 150–155, April 2013
How to Cite
Määttänen, I., Keltikangas-Järvinen, L., Swan, H., Toivonen, L., Kontula, K., Hintsanen, M., Alatupa, S. and Hintsa, T. (2013), Stress Proneness in Molecularly Defined Long QT Syndrome: A Study Using Temperament Assessment by Behavioural Inhibition System Scale. Stress and Health, 29: 150–155. doi: 10.1002/smi.2441
- Issue online: 1 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.