This study received ethical approval from the Ethics Board of the Hospital Universitario de Bellvitge, L'Hospitalet, Barcelona, Spain.
Special Issue Paper
First Anxiety, Afterwards Depression: Psychological Distress in Cancer Patients at Diagnosis and after Medical Treatment
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Special Issue: Stress and Cancer
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 362–367, December 2012
How to Cite
Gil, F., Costa, G., Hilker, I. and Benito, L. (2012), First Anxiety, Afterwards Depression: Psychological Distress in Cancer Patients at Diagnosis and after Medical Treatment. Stress and Health, 28: 362–367. doi: 10.1002/smi.2445
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.