Effect of Brief Mindfulness Intervention on Tolerance and Distress of Pain Induced by Cold-Pressor Task
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 199–204, August 2013
How to Cite
Liu, X., Wang, S., Chang, S., Chen, W. and Si, M. (2013), Effect of Brief Mindfulness Intervention on Tolerance and Distress of Pain Induced by Cold-Pressor Task. Stress and Health, 29: 199–204. doi: 10.1002/smi.2446
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: Project No. 30900411
- Key Laboratory of Mental Health, Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.