Special Issue Paper
Coping Response and Survival in Breast Cancer Patients: A New Analysis
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Special Issue: Stress and Cancer
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 376–380, December 2012
How to Cite
Watson, M., Homewood, J. and Haviland, J. (2012), Coping Response and Survival in Breast Cancer Patients: A New Analysis. Stress and Health, 28: 376–380. doi: 10.1002/smi.2459
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.