Presented at the 4th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry, Philadelphia, USA, September 8-13. 1985.
Suicide seasonality and economic growth†
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1986 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 79–81, January/March 1986
How to Cite
Abe, K., Egashira, K. and Suzuki, T. (1986), Suicide seasonality and economic growth. Stress Med., 2: 79–81. doi: 10.1002/smi.2460020114
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: OCT 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.