Work and career experiences and emotional well-being of managerial and professional women
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 51–60, January 1995
How to Cite
Burke, R. J. and McKeen, C. A. (1995), Work and career experiences and emotional well-being of managerial and professional women. Stress Med., 11: 51–60. doi: 10.1002/smi.2460110107
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2006
- Faculty of Administrative Studies, York University
- School of Business, Queen's University
- National Centre for Management Research and Development, University of Western Ontario
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.