Chinese version of the OSI: A study of reliability and factor structures
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 149–155, January 1995
How to Cite
Lu, L., Cooper, C. L., Chen, Y. C., Hsu, C. H., Li, C. H., Wu, H. L. and Shih, J. B. (1995), Chinese version of the OSI: A study of reliability and factor structures. Stress Med., 11: 149–155. doi: 10.1002/smi.2460110125
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 1994
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 1994
- IOSH, Taiwan (ROC). Grant Number: IOSH-83-M243
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.