Stress reduction, preoperative hypnosis and perioperative suggestion in maxillofacial surgery: Somatic responses and recovery
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 229–233, January 1995
How to Cite
Enqvist, B., Von Konow, L. and Bystedt, H. (1995), Stress reduction, preoperative hypnosis and perioperative suggestion in maxillofacial surgery: Somatic responses and recovery. Stress Med., 11: 229–233. doi: 10.1002/smi.2460110138
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: JAN 1995
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!