Measurement Invariance of the Perceived Stress Scale and Latent Mean Differences across Gender and Time
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 253–260, August 2013
How to Cite
Barbosa-Leiker, C., Kostick, M., Lei, M., McPherson, S., Roper, V., Hoekstra, T. and Wright, B. (2013), Measurement Invariance of the Perceived Stress Scale and Latent Mean Differences across Gender and Time. Stress and Health, 29: 253–260. doi: 10.1002/smi.2463
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- E.L. Wiegand Foundation
- Washington State University
- Providence Medical Research Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.