Special Issue Paper
Applying the Stress and ‘Strength’ Hypothesis to Black Women's Breast Cancer Screening Delays
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Special Issue: Stress and Cancer
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 389–396, December 2012
How to Cite
Black, A. R. and Woods-Giscombé, C. (2012), Applying the Stress and ‘Strength’ Hypothesis to Black Women's Breast Cancer Screening Delays. Stress and Health, 28: 389–396. doi: 10.1002/smi.2464
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: K12HD055892
- Office of Research on Women's Health
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.