Special Issue Paper
Effects of Optimism, Social Support, Fighting Spirit, Cancer Worry and Internal Health Locus of Control on Positive Affect in Cancer Survivors: A Path Analysis
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Special Issue: Stress and Cancer
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 408–415, December 2012
How to Cite
Hodges, K. and Winstanley, S. (2012), Effects of Optimism, Social Support, Fighting Spirit, Cancer Worry and Internal Health Locus of Control on Positive Affect in Cancer Survivors: A Path Analysis. Stress and Health, 28: 408–415. doi: 10.1002/smi.2471
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.