Special Issue Paper
Pre-operative Stress, Anxiety, Depression and Coping Strategies Adopted by Patients Experiencing Their First or Recurrent Brain Neoplasm: An Explorative Study
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Special Issue: Stress and Cancer
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 416–425, December 2012
How to Cite
Palese, A., Cecconi, M., Moreale, R. and Skrap, M. (2012), Pre-operative Stress, Anxiety, Depression and Coping Strategies Adopted by Patients Experiencing Their First or Recurrent Brain Neoplasm: An Explorative Study. Stress and Health, 28: 416–425. doi: 10.1002/smi.2472
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.