Conducting Effective Stress Intervention Research: Strategies for Achieving an Elusive Goal
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 1–4, February 2013
How to Cite
Probst, T. M. (2013), Conducting Effective Stress Intervention Research: Strategies for Achieving an Elusive Goal. Stress and Health, 29: 1–4. doi: 10.1002/smi.2482
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.