Emotional Control, Styles of Coping with Stress and Acceptance of Illness among Patients Suffering from Chronic Somatic Diseases
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 34–42, February 2014
How to Cite
Janowski, K., Kurpas, D., Kusz, J., Mroczek, B. and Jedynak, T. (2014), Emotional Control, Styles of Coping with Stress and Acceptance of Illness among Patients Suffering from Chronic Somatic Diseases. Stress and Health, 30: 34–42. doi: 10.1002/smi.2493
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.