The Multitasking Framework: The Effects of Increasing Workload on Acute Psychobiological Stress Reactivity
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 103–109, April 2014
How to Cite
Wetherell, M. A. and Carter, K. (2014), The Multitasking Framework: The Effects of Increasing Workload on Acute Psychobiological Stress Reactivity. Stress and Health, 30: 103–109. doi: 10.1002/smi.2496
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.