Cortisol Level Modulated by Integrative Meditation in a Dose-dependent Fashion
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 65–70, February 2014
How to Cite
Fan, Y., Tang, Y.-Y. and Posner, M. I. (2014), Cortisol Level Modulated by Integrative Meditation in a Dose-dependent Fashion. Stress and Health, 30: 65–70. doi: 10.1002/smi.2497
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2013
- 973 Project. Grant Number: 2012CB518200
- Office of Naval Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.