Cross-sectional and Longitudinal Relationships between Perceived Stress and C-reactive Protein in Men and Women
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Stress and Health
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 158–165, April 2014
How to Cite
Barbosa-Leiker, C., Roper, V., McPherson, S., Lei, M., Wright, B., Hoekstra, T. and Kostick, M. (2014), Cross-sectional and Longitudinal Relationships between Perceived Stress and C-reactive Protein in Men and Women. Stress and Health, 30: 158–165. doi: 10.1002/smi.2507
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.