Job Demands × Job Control Interaction Effects: Do Occupation-specific Job Demands Increase their Occurrence?
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Brough, P. and Biggs, A. (2013), Job Demands × Job Control Interaction Effects: Do Occupation-specific Job Demands Increase their Occurrence?. Stress and Health. doi: 10.1002/smi.2537
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!