The Demand-Induced Strain Compensation Questionnaire: A Cross-national Validation Study
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Bova, N., De Jonge, J. and Guglielmi, D. (2013), The Demand-Induced Strain Compensation Questionnaire: A Cross-national Validation Study. Stress and Health. doi: 10.1002/smi.2550
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.