Technological acquisitions and the innovation performance of acquiring firms: a longitudinal study
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 197–220, March 2001
How to Cite
Ahuja, G. and Katila, R. (2001), Technological acquisitions and the innovation performance of acquiring firms: a longitudinal study. Strat. Mgmt. J., 22: 197–220. doi: 10.1002/smj.157
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2001
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!