Wealth and the effects of founder management among IPO-stage new ventures
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Special Issue: Strategic Entrepreneurship: Entrepreneurial Strategies for Wealth Creation
Volume 22, Issue 6-7, pages 641–658, June - July 2001
How to Cite
Certo, S. T., Covin, J. G., Daily, C. M. and Dalton, D. R. (2001), Wealth and the effects of founder management among IPO-stage new ventures. Strat. Mgmt. J., 22: 641–658. doi: 10.1002/smj.182
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2001
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!