Entry barriers and new venture performance: a comparison of universal and contingency approaches
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Special Issue: Strategic Entrepreneurship: Entrepreneurial Strategies for Wealth Creation
Volume 22, Issue 6-7, pages 659–685, June - July 2001
How to Cite
Robinson, K. C. and Phillips McDougall, P. (2001), Entry barriers and new venture performance: a comparison of universal and contingency approaches. Strat. Mgmt. J., 22: 659–685. doi: 10.1002/smj.186
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!