How long must a firm be great to rule out chance? Benchmarking sustained superior performance without being fooled by randomness
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 387–406, April 2012
How to Cite
Henderson, A. D., Raynor, M. E. and Ahmed, M. (2012), How long must a firm be great to rule out chance? Benchmarking sustained superior performance without being fooled by randomness. Strat. Mgmt. J., 33: 387–406. doi: 10.1002/smj.1943
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 NOV 2011 09:04AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!