Research Notes and Commentaries
The impact of current and founding institutions on strength of competitive aspirations in transition economies
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 448–458, April 2012
How to Cite
Shinkle, G. A. and Kriauciunas, A. P. (2012), The impact of current and founding institutions on strength of competitive aspirations in transition economies. Strat. Mgmt. J., 33: 448–458. doi: 10.1002/smj.1946
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2011 03:43PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!