Research Notes and Commentaries
The impact of emerging institutional norms on adoption timing decisions: evidence from C-TPAT—A government antiterrorism initiative
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 860–870, July 2012
How to Cite
Ritchie, W. J. and Melnyk, S. A. (2012), The impact of emerging institutional norms on adoption timing decisions: evidence from C-TPAT—A government antiterrorism initiative. Strat. Mgmt. J., 33: 860–870. doi: 10.1002/smj.1948
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2011 10:59AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!