THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN RETRACTED
RETRACTED: Integrated knowledge exploitation: The complementarity of product development and technology licensing
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 513–534, May 2012
How to Cite
Lichtenthaler, U. and Ernst, H. (2012), RETRACTED: Integrated knowledge exploitation: The complementarity of product development and technology licensing. Strat. Mgmt. J., 33: 513–534. doi: 10.1002/smj.1951
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2011 09:07AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2009
Vol. 33, Issue 11, 1341, Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!