Research Notes and Commentaries
Using private management standard certification to reduce information asymmetries in corrupt environments
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 1103–1113, September 2012
How to Cite
Montiel, I., Husted, B. W. and Christmann, P. (2012), Using private management standard certification to reduce information asymmetries in corrupt environments. Strat. Mgmt. J., 33: 1103–1113. doi: 10.1002/smj.1957
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JAN 2012 11:18AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!