Special Issue Article
Structural knowledge: how executive experience with structural composition affects intrafirm mobility and unit reconfiguration
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Special Issue: Strategy and the Design of Organizational Architecture
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 681–709, June 2012
How to Cite
Karim, S. and Williams, C. (2012), Structural knowledge: how executive experience with structural composition affects intrafirm mobility and unit reconfiguration. Strat. Mgmt. J., 33: 681–709. doi: 10.1002/smj.1967
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!