Research Notes and Commentaries
Social networking relationships, firm-specific managerial experience and firm performance in a transition economy: A comparative analysis of family owned and nonfamily firms
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1215–1228, October 2012
How to Cite
Acquaah, M. (2012), Social networking relationships, firm-specific managerial experience and firm performance in a transition economy: A comparative analysis of family owned and nonfamily firms. Strat. Mgmt. J., 33: 1215–1228. doi: 10.1002/smj.1973
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2012 09:21AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!