Special Issue Article
Meta-organization design: Rethinking design in interorganizational and community contexts
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Special Issue: Strategy and the Design of Organizational Architecture
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 571–586, June 2012
How to Cite
Gulati, R., Puranam, P. and Tushman, M. (2012), Meta-organization design: Rethinking design in interorganizational and community contexts. Strat. Mgmt. J., 33: 571–586. doi: 10.1002/smj.1975
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!