When does incentive compensation motivate managerial behaviors? An experimental investigation of the fit between incentive compensation, executive core self-evaluation, and firm performance
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1343–1362, December 2012
How to Cite
Chng, D. H. M., Rodgers, M. S., Shih, E. and Song, X.-B. (2012), When does incentive compensation motivate managerial behaviors? An experimental investigation of the fit between incentive compensation, executive core self-evaluation, and firm performance. Strat. Mgmt. J., 33: 1343–1362. doi: 10.1002/smj.1981
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2012 08:17AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!