Research Notes and Commentaries
Top management team functional diversity and organizational innovation in China: The moderating effects of environment
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 110–120, January 2013
How to Cite
Qian, C., Cao, Q. and Takeuchi, R. (2013), Top management team functional diversity and organizational innovation in China: The moderating effects of environment. Strat. Mgmt. J., 34: 110–120. doi: 10.1002/smj.1993
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2012 02:18PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!