Authors contributed equally.
How do young firms manage product portfolio complexity? The role of absorptive capacity and ambidexterity
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 33, Issue 13, pages 1516–1539, December 2012
How to Cite
Fernhaber, S. A. and Patel, P. C. (2012), How do young firms manage product portfolio complexity? The role of absorptive capacity and ambidexterity. Strat. Mgmt. J., 33: 1516–1539. doi: 10.1002/smj.1994
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2012 09:21AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!