CEO compensation: A resource advantage and stakeholder-bargaining perspective
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 22–41, January 2013
How to Cite
Pandher, G. and Currie, R. (2013), CEO compensation: A resource advantage and stakeholder-bargaining perspective. Strat. Mgmt. J., 34: 22–41. doi: 10.1002/smj.1995
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2012 08:13AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!