Rethinking the effectiveness of asset and cost retrenchment: The contingency effects of a firm's rent creation mechanism
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 42–61, January 2013
How to Cite
Lim, D. S. K., Celly, N., Morse, E. A. and Rowe, W. G. (2013), Rethinking the effectiveness of asset and cost retrenchment: The contingency effects of a firm's rent creation mechanism. Strat. Mgmt. J., 34: 42–61. doi: 10.1002/smj.1996
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAY 2012 10:22AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!