The role of operational flexibility in the expansion of international production networks
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 33, Issue 13, pages 1540–1556, December 2012
How to Cite
Fisch, J. H. and Zschoche, M. (2012), The role of operational flexibility in the expansion of international production networks. Strat. Mgmt. J., 33: 1540–1556. doi: 10.1002/smj.1999
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2012 09:28AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!