Inferring superior capabilities from sustained superior performance: A Bayesian analysis
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 182–196, February 2013
How to Cite
Denrell, J., Fang, C. and Zhao, Z. (2013), Inferring superior capabilities from sustained superior performance: A Bayesian analysis. Strat. Mgmt. J., 34: 182–196. doi: 10.1002/smj.2001
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2012 09:42AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!