Research Notes and Commentaries
Does pre-entry licensing undermine the performance of subsequent independent activities? Evidence from the global aerospace industry, 1944–2000
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 358–372, March 2013
How to Cite
Mulotte, L., Dussauge, P. and Mitchell, W. (2013), Does pre-entry licensing undermine the performance of subsequent independent activities? Evidence from the global aerospace industry, 1944–2000. Strat. Mgmt. J., 34: 358–372. doi: 10.1002/smj.2003
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2012 10:29AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!