The relationship between corporate diversification and corporate social performance
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 94–109, January 2013
How to Cite
Kang, J. (2013), The relationship between corporate diversification and corporate social performance. Strat. Mgmt. J., 34: 94–109. doi: 10.1002/smj.2005
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUN 2012 11:31AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!