Research Note and Commentary
Decoupling market incumbency from organizational prehistory: Locating the real sources of competitive advantage in R&D for radical innovation
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 245–255, February 2013
How to Cite
Lourdes Sosa, M. (2013), Decoupling market incumbency from organizational prehistory: Locating the real sources of competitive advantage in R&D for radical innovation. Strat. Mgmt. J., 34: 245–255. doi: 10.1002/smj.2012
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2012 09:10AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!