Research Notes and Commentaries
Too much of a good thing? Absorptive capacity, firm performance, and the moderating role of entrepreneurial orientation
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 622–633, May 2013
How to Cite
Wales, W. J., Parida, V. and Patel, P. C. (2013), Too much of a good thing? Absorptive capacity, firm performance, and the moderating role of entrepreneurial orientation. Strat. Mgmt. J., 34: 622–633. doi: 10.1002/smj.2026
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2012 12:23PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!