Research Notes and Commentaries
Principal-principal conflicts under weak institutions: A study of corporate takeovers in China
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 498–508, April 2013
How to Cite
Li, J. and Qian, C. (2013), Principal-principal conflicts under weak institutions: A study of corporate takeovers in China. Strat. Mgmt. J., 34: 498–508. doi: 10.1002/smj.2027
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 OCT 2012 06:58AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!