Who is governing whom? Executives, governance, and the structure of generosity in large U.S. firms
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Strategic Management Journal
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 483–497, April 2013
How to Cite
Marquis, C. and Lee, M. (2013), Who is governing whom? Executives, governance, and the structure of generosity in large U.S. firms. Strat. Mgmt. J., 34: 483–497. doi: 10.1002/smj.2028
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 OCT 2012 01:04PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!